Automation and Controls/Electrical Engineering
Above and Beyond – We are growing again. Our website is under construction, please check back soon!
Material Handling Systems’ Electrical Engineering team has many years of experience in the conception, design, implementation, and commissioning of industrial control systems. Our dedicated engineering personnel are experts at providing a robust and cost effective solution that meets and exceeds our customer’s expectations.
Additional services provided include continuous process improvement to increase production efficiency, evaluation of existing control systems to determine a migration path for obsolete hardware, and project management.
Material Handling Systems (MHS) has experience in many industries including express courier, automotive, airline baggage handling equipment, distribution centres, appliance manufacturing, and many more.
Our electrical controls engineering team leverages the use of AutoCAD Electrical in order to streamline the design cycle.
Our typical electrical designs include:
- Generation of a detailed bill of material.
- Single line power drawings.
- Three phase power drawings.
- AC and DC control drawings
- PLC input and output detail drawings
- Field component layout drawings
Our controls engineering team has many years of experience with the following products:
- Allen-Bradley PLC – ControlLogix, CompactLogix, PLC-5, SLC-500
- Mitsubishi PLC – Q Series, A Series
- Modicon PLC – Qunatum, Premium
- Toyoda Toyopuc PLC
- Xycom Proface
- Allen-Bradley Panelview
- Mitsubishi GOT
- Rockwell RS View
- Viejo Designer
- Allen-Bradley servos and variable frequency drives
- Mitsubishi servos and variable frequency drives
- Yaskawa motion controllers, servos, and variable frequency drives
- Schneider Electric (Square D) servos and variable frequency drives